Ready to Take the Next Step in Training Chinese Internal Arts?
Learn the Foundational Practices to Accelerate Your Progress
Step by Step Process to Address Common Roadblocks
Foundations to the Internal Arts Course
- Release Unconscious Tension Patterns Holding You Back
- Recognize and Address Restricted Mobility for Better Movement & Posture
- Develop Dynamic Internal Alignment Before Training Any Formal Forms Practice
- Set the Stage for Deeper Study into Qigong, Daoyin, Baguazhang, Xinyi Liuhe Quan, and Taijiquan
- Over 3 Hours of Content with 20+ Video Tutorials
- BONUS Learn the Key Concepts of Yi, Ting, and Song
- Learn to develop the internal alignment that is at the foundation of the Chinese internal arts
- Build robust health, strengthen immunity, deepen awareness
- Experience detailed instruction to develop authentic skills
- Train simple, step by step progressions, building on each element before integrating the various qualities together
- Follow our roadmap to success, with the 4 phases of training, providing clear steps along the Path
- Understand the theory behind the practice to accelerate growth
With over 20 years of experience studying, training, and teaching Chinese internal martial arts
For sincere students who have yet to find accessible training
Health first training philosophy for developing your internal skills for lif
“Garth’s online program has a perfect balance between martial & therapeutic practices. His online course is generous, clear, and based on long experience in various fields of Chinese tradition. A lot of effort has been made to make things easy to digest! I highly recommend this course to those who want to start these disciplines in the best conditions but also to more experienced practitioners because the course is aimed at all types of audiences.”
Mohammed Saiah, long time teacher of Qi Gong & Internal martial arts (France)
Garth will take you through the form and function of traditional internal arts with clarity and precision, so you may grasp even the seemingly abstract qualities on a practical level, reinforced by your own, tangible experience.
“…When I first started class I had a great deal of shoulder discomfort, mostly from my lifestyle and other arts I was doing. I can now say that not only is my shoulders 100% better but they have new abilities that I never knew were there! When I was a child I was diagnosed with PTSD and have always been kind of a nervous fellow. After my Xinyi Liuhe Quan practices, I can say I’ve made leaps and bounds with improvements to my PTSD. After these classes, I truly feel I have more control over not just my nervous system but of me as a whole. That is a really great feeling that is irreplaceable and priceless.” – Dusty G.
“…I incorporate these skills throughout the week and utilize these methods when encountering stress and recognizing stress triggers. Achieving long term health takes time, effort, and expense. Garth’s internal art classes are the best health benefit I have found yet.” – Theresa H.