Gain Full Access to Growing Content Library
- Train the Chinese Internal Arts in a Structured Format to Ensure Clarity and Progress in Your Training
- Build Robust Health, Release the Body and Nervous System from Unnecessary Stress, Build Skills, Gain Insights Into Training and Life
- Start Training Chinese Internal Arts such as Qigong, Daoyin, Baguazhang, Xinyi Liuhe Quan, and Taijiquan
- Apply the 4 Phases of Training to Track Your Progress
- With Over 20 Years Learning, Training, and Teaching Chinese Internal Arts as well as Over 10 Years of Practice in Chinese Medicine
- $50 a Month For Full Access
- 7 Day Trial for $10
- Pause Option Available if Life Gets in the Way
- Bonus – 20 Minute Roadmap to Success Meeting
Ready to Take the Next Step in Training Chinese Internal Arts?
Learn Traditional Practices for Building Health, Skills, and Clarity
- Experience detailed instruction to develop authentic skills
- Train simple, step by step progressions, building on each element before integrating the various qualities together
- Follow our roadmap to success, with the 4 phases of training, providing clear steps along the Path
- Take years off your training by gaining clarity on the process of transformation
For sincere students who have yet to find accessible training
Health first training philosophy for developing your internal skills for life
With over 20 years of experience studying, training, and teaching Chinese internal martial arts
“Garth’s online program has a perfect balance between martial & therapeutic practices. His online course is generous, clear, and based on long experience in various fields of Chinese tradition. A lot of effort has been made to make things easy to digest! I highly recommend this course to those who want to start these disciplines in the best conditions but also to more experienced practitioners because the course is aimed at all types of audiences.”
Mohammed Saiah, long time teacher of Qi Gong & Internal martial arts (France)
Garth will take you through the form and function of traditional internal arts with clarity and precision, so you may grasp even the seemingly abstract qualities on a practical level, reinforced by your own, tangible experience.
“…When I first started class I had a great deal of shoulder discomfort, mostly from my lifestyle and other arts I was doing. I can now say that not only is my shoulders 100% better but they have new abilities that I never knew were there! When I was a child I was diagnosed with PTSD and have always been kind of a nervous fellow. After my Xinyi Liuhe Quan practices, I can say I’ve made leaps and bounds with improvements to my PTSD. After these classes, I truly feel I have more control over not just my nervous system but of me as a whole. That is a really great feeling that is irreplaceable and priceless.” – Dusty G.
“…I incorporate these skills throughout the week and utilize these methods when encountering stress and recognizing stress triggers. Achieving long term health takes time, effort, and expense. Garth’s internal art classes are the best health benefit I have found yet.” – Theresa H.